Benefits of Reflexology
- Relieves stress and tension.
- Improves quality and quantity of sleep.
- Deep relaxation
- Activates the body’s ability to self-heal.
- Improves the body’s natural detoxing and elimination ability.
- Helps release trapped nervous energy.
- Improves circulation which in turn improves the circulation of oxygen and nutrients throughout the body.
- Instills a feeling of wellbeing and contentment.
Reflexology is a therapy that treats the feet in order to relax, rebalance and revitalise the whole body. In reflexology the feet are like mini-maps of the body. Sensitive, trained hands can detect tiny deposits and imbalances in the feet. By working these points I can relieve blockages and restore the free flow of energy to the whole body, tensions are eased while circulation and elimination is improved.
PRICE €45 per treatment Allow 1 hour. Buy a course of 3 treatments for €120. Price inclusive of 13.5% VAT.
Edel received her ITEC Reflexology Diploma, with Credit, in February 2007, along with ITEC Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology.